The 3rd Edition of the International Documentary Film Festival RushDoc
Time & Location
About The Event
The International Documentary Film Festival RushDoc has a unique screening format for the best independent documentaries so you can watch live online at the MovieScreenPro Screening Room.
Login to the Online Screening Room based on Adobe Connect software, watch films one by one together with other attendees according to the event schedule, communicate with the filmmakers and other attendees LIVE & ONLINE!
(Learn more How it works?)
- Easy Pass ($5). You can attend the event, watch films, communicate with the attendees, vote for your fav film.
- Audience Box Ticket ($19). You can attend the event, watch films, communicate with the attendees, vote for your fav film, and the director of your fav film will receive $10.
The Selected films:
- Asexual. Director: OLI ISAAC SMITH, Educational, Identity, LGBT, United Kingdom, 2017
- ELI. LA PASIÓN SUECA (ELI. SWEDISH PASSION). Directors: ADRIANA GIL, MIGUEL ARGILÉS, Disability, Educational, Family, Health, Social, Women, Spain, 2016
- Die Kleinstadt (Small town), Director: PHILIPP MAJER, City, Native, Social, Work, Germany, 2018
- Cacú, un cambio por la vida (Cacu, a change for life) Director: MARVIN DEL CID, Environmental, Nature, Dominican Republic 2018
- Tant qu'on ira vers l'est (As long as we go east), Director: Mehdi Rondeleux, Environmental, Identity, Nature, Poetry, Travel, Women, France, 2017
- We dance together Director: Pedro Toro, Sport, Spain, Switzerland, 2018
- Sender Barayón. Viaje hacia la luz (Sender Barayón. A trip into the light), Director: Luis Olano, Anthropology, Ethnographic, Human Rights, Music, Politics, Social, Spain, 2019
- From Nice to Nice Director: KRZYSZTOF JARZEBINSKI, Adventure, City, Globalization, Immigration, Nature, Poetry, Tourism, Travel, Water, Germany, 2018
- Reuven Does the Neighborhood One Last Time Director: RICHARD DANIELS, Children, United States, 2018
- Interpol, une police sous influence ? (The Interpol Case), Director: Samuel Lajus, Crime, Drugs, Economy, Politics, France, 2018
- Alganesh, Director: LIA AND MARIANNA BELTRAMI, African, Biography, Human Rights, Refugees, Women, Italy, 2018
- John Cousins & University of the Waves, Director: MANFRED WAFFENDER, Electronic, Music, Germany, 2018
- One Girl, Director: ROSA RUSSO, Adolescence, Arab, Children, Educational, Family, Rural, Finland, Italy, Romania, United Kingdom, 2018
- Audience Box Ticket$19$190$0
- Easy Pass$5$50$0